Tuesday 27 November 2012

It's time for cringe-worthy jumpers and nice smelling candles

Woo, it's almost December. 28 days until Christmas. I can't wait. I'm buying a nice new christmas jumper with either a reign deer or Santa on it soon, and I can't wait to go out and do some Christmas shopping and to wrap presents. I also can't wait to put up the Christmas decorations in my house with my family, we decorate together every year. If anyone actually reads my posts when I write them, I'm sorry I haven't posted for a while.. I've been busy with school work and redo orating my room. Sometimes I just don't even know what to say. But if I don't write another post before Christmas, then I hope you all have an amazing time:D I love my friends and family because I know some of you read these posts.

Casey-Jane xoxo.


No comments:

Post a Comment